2013 Color Of The Year: Emerald

Pantone has named emerald as the color of the year!
2012's color of the year has been Tangerine Tango, and in 2011 it was Honeysuckle.
I really love their decision, Emerald is such a gorgeous statement color.  I have barely any shades of green in my closet, I think I might have 1 shirt and that's it.  So I figured I'd find some ideas and options to add to your closet this upcoming year!

1. Coach - $348
2. Bows-R-Us - $2.78
3. Kyle Chan - $98
4. Vintage Princess Leather - $255
5. Michael Kors - $450
6. Mossimo - $25
7. Jade Jagger - $5,862
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs - $380
9. Lime Crime -Forest Green Poison Ivy

I am in love with this gorgeous coat by Coach, too bad I don't have the moola to purchase it, but I totally recommend adding it to your holiday wish-list!  I think the emerald hair bow is just adorable and it's super easy to add to any outfit, same goes with the Kyle Chan earrings.  I'm in love with both of these handbags, they're just lovely.  The Mossimo flats are from Target, so cute and inexpensive!!  Now sadly this Jade Jagger bracelet is worth more than my car, but it's still absolutely gorgeous.  So the holidays are upon us, so why not show your holiday spirit with this great sweater!  I am obsessed with sweaters at the moment!  I came across this lip color and I fell in love, I'm not even kidding.  I don't think I have the guts to pull off such a bold color, but I want it so badly.
1. Mango - $39
2. Jennifer Miller - $150
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs - $482
4. Jeffrey Campbell - $210
5. Tank Top: Buckle - $24
   Skirt: Red Label - $32

If you know me personally, than you know that I'm obsessed with peacock feathers (I had peacocks growing up).  So I of course had to choose this skirt by Red Label, which I paired with a black tank-top and a leather jacket.  I threw in some more emerald with these earrings, and added some more edge with these Jeffrey Campbell studded flats!  I finished the look with a lovely bright Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag, and that's the first look!
1. River Island - $72
2. Michael Kors - $450
3. Joanie's - $40
4. Brian Atwood - $325
5. Modcloth - $53


I think this Modcloth dress is so adorable and casual, but I wanted to dress it up a bit by adding a blazer and a pair of black heels.  I chose this really cute clutch by Michael Kors, I love how it is texturized!  Then I added this really cute bangle for a little bling, obviously this means you have to roll up the blazer's sleeves so you can see the bangle!

Will you be adding emerald to your closet?

xoxo,
     Paige