Review: Revlon Lipstick "Black Cherry"

So since fall is finally here for Florida, can you believe it's 48 degrees out right now?!  I can wear dark lipsticks and not look like a total fool, so I went to Wal-mart and bought Revlon's Lipstick in Black Cherry, I'm seriously in love.  I have worn it almost everyday since, and I receive compliments every time I wear it.




I think these perfectly show the lipstick.  Now keep in mind that this lipstick is very build-able, so I have about 2 layers of the lipstick on.  It has a lot of pigmentation and the finish is creme, so it goes on beautifully.  Since it's a dark lipstick it gets into the creases of your lips easier, so make sure that you exfoliate your lips first!  I also recommend blotting your lips a bit, I think the lipstick looks best matte, but it's gorgeous either way!  Below I swatched the lipstick two different times to show you how build-able it is.  I recommend Revlon's Black Cherry Lipstick to everyone, it's worth every penny!



What's your favorite fall lip color?