Valentine's Day Outfit: Leather & Lace

1. H&M - $55
2. Awwdore - $33
3. Dorothy Perkins - $9
4. Oliver Bonas - $28
5. Pieces / Chantel - $35
6. Nars : Jungle Red - $26
7. New Molly - $40
8. Jeffrey Campbell - $95

I wanted to focus the outfit around a pair of red jeans, so I added the leather studded jacket to give it some edge.  But I wanted to keep it girly so I paired it with this lacey white top and the love ring.  I liked the edgy vibe of the jacket so I added the spiked heels, the earrings, and the clutch!  I love all three items, and I wanted to keep up with the red by adding Jungle Red by Nars to the lips!  Overall it's a pretty easy look to re-create, and you can always substitute items with something you already have in your closet!  Like you don't need the Jeffrey Campbell heels, you could always just wear a pair of black heels or flats you already have. 

What will you be wearing this Valentine's Day?