Valentine's Day Outfit: Romantic Red

1.  Newlook - $36
2. Newlook - $39
3. Juicy Couture - $48
4. Friis & Company - $52
5. Lipstick Queen : Saint Bare Nude - $20
6. Forever21 - $35
7. Butter London : Hoorah Henri - $15

I saw this gorgeous mini dress by Newlook and knew it was the one!  I adore how simple it is, but yet the cut-out adds some spark to its simplicity.  I wanted to keep it formal by adding the blazer, which you could easily swap out for a leather jacket.  I love these wedges, mainly because of the cut-outs and how they add so much without taking away from the dress.  I added these studs from Juicy Couture to add some bling without being too over the top.  I love this clutch from Friis & Company, it's edgy but nothing too much.  I'd keep the makeup simple with a nude lip, and some nude nail varnish.

Will you dress up or casual for Valentine's Day?