Outfit Ideas: Thanksgiving


If you live in the United States, than you know that tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  I always look forward to the holidays because I get to spend some quality time with my family, and I love the food!  I figured I would throw together some cute outfits, for those people that leave it to the last second.

1. Chiarafashion - $40
2. Mango - $37
3. White House Black Market - $48
4. Modcloth - $20
5. BCBG - $38
6. Modcloth - $33
7. Essie : Blues - $8

This first look is more formal than the next, I know many families make Thanksgiving a formal occasion so I wanted to create a formal look.  I also wanted to keep the look fairly inexpensive, so everything I chose is under $50!  I really adore this gold sequined mini, I love how the skirt of the dress flows and is white!  I paired it with a tan blazer to make it more of a sophisticated formal and less of a homecoming dress feel (save money by using an old formal dress!).  These patterned tights bring more texture to the look, and since it's getting chilly out the tights may help warm you up more (plus, if you forget to shave your legs, no one will notice hahah).  I wanted to keep the gold in the look so I added a gold sequined clutch and the gold BCBG earrings.  For a pop of color I went with the royal blue flats sold at Modcloth, and the Essie nail varnish.  You could easily choose any color of shoes you wanted, and wear heels.


1. River Island - $32
2. Chicnova - $30
3. Fashion To Figure - $22
4. Indress Me - $44
5. Joy - $9.55
6. Windsor - $30
7. Essie : Oranges - $8

My family is rather big, and I have many younger cousins so we are always running around, which is why I chose the pants.  I wanted to keep it neutral so I chose tan, and paired them with the striped sweater.  I love the pattern on the white strips and how they're shear, it makes it feel more elegant without going over the top.  I again wanted to go with gold accessories, so I chose a thick gold chain, I love it!  Then I chose a nude bag, and simple earrings.  I wanted to have patterned shoes to add more to the overall look, so I chose these floral boots by Windsor, and for $30 they're a steal!  I decided on this Essie nail varnish in Oranges to incorporate more color into the outfit.


I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for my family, they're some of the strongest people I know.

xoxo,
      Paige