Fashion Obsessions: Leather Shorts and Skirts

1. Kaelen Paisley - $525
2. Diane Von Furstenburg - $646
3. Alexander Wang - $675
4. Missselfridge.com - $68

Leather leather leather!!!!  Both leather bottoms and tops are so popular right now, and I need them!  I am in love with this trend because it's so different and adds so much, but yet it's extremely subtle.  I am obsessed with the shorts by Kaelen Paisley because they're so detailed and cute, unfortunately they're EXPENSIVE.  A girl can dream though..  I also love the DVF, Alexander Wang, and Missselfridge bottoms because they're just enough to add an edge.

1. Diane Von Furstenberg - $646
2. Marni - $593
3. Dorthy Perkins - $14
4. Alexander McQueen - $2,340
5. Alexander McQueen - $295
6. Jeffrey Campbell Lita - $212
7. Butter London: Cheeky Chops - $14

Again, I love these DVF shorts, so I wanted to pair it with a more feminine top by Marni.  I adore this, it's a gorgeous color with the Peter Pan collar, aaaah I cannot get enough of it.  I wanted to keep it edgy by adding the ring and cuff, along with this breath taking Alexander McQueen clutch.  As I've mentioned before, I'm obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell Litas, and these were a perfect addition to the whole edgy vibe.  But I wanted to lighten it up a bit more with this muted yellow nail varnish by Butter London.  I need a fairy godmother to buy me this outfit, I'm in love. 

How would you style a leather bottoms?

xoxo,
           Paige