Now Trending: Funky Jeans

1. J Brand - $175
2. Rag & Bone - $261
3. Top Shop - $15
4. Current/Elliot Jeans - $185
5. J Brand - $220
6. Allyfashion.com - $25

If you've been paying any attention to fashion magazines, or tabloids then you know that colored and patterned jeans are huge right now. As you can tell, the top row are all colored jeans and the bottom row are floral patterned jeans. You're able to find both colored and floral jeans just about anywhere right now, and you can't get the for a decent price too. I love both colored and floral, I actually still own colored jeans that I purchased in grade seven when they started to make a comeback, hahah.  I adore the floral jeans, I think that they add such a feminine touch and they give you a lot to work with.  But the colored jeans just add so much color and excitement to any outfit, both are a must have this fall!

1. J Brand - $175
2. Wildfox Couture - $155
3. Top Shop - $18
4. Banana Republic - $220
5. LC Lauren Conrad - $11
6. Vaneli for Jildor - $175
7. Essie: Russian Roulette - $8

I chose to dress around the J Brand vibrant light blue jeans, so I chose a simple Jumper (staple).  I added the Banana Republic deep red handbag to add color to the look, and I also chose the Russian Roulette nail varnish my Essie.  I chose the bow earrings to keep it girly, and the vintage inspired ring to add character.  I ended with the cheetah print loafers (trend) to bring in some 'flava' to the outfit!

1. Allyfashion.com - $25
2. Miso - $41
3. Bottega Veneta - $38
4. Alexander Wang - $985
5. Charlotte Russe - $8.50
6. Jeffery Campbell: Red Wine Suede Litas - $205
7. Deborah Lippmann: Naked - $16

I am in love with these floral print jeans!  I decided to keep it toned down by pairing the jeans with a peter pan collared shirt (trend), I love the detail on the collar!  Then I chose a b-e-a-u-ti-ful Alexander Wang handbag, and a cute chunky chain bracelet (trend).  I wanted a simple nail varnish, so I went with Naked, and then threw in some cute cat eye sunglasses!  Last, but certainly not least, I chose the Jeffery Campbell Red Wine Suede Litas because not only are they gorgeous, but they add so much umph to the look without being too overbearing.

Do you plan on purchasing some funky jeans this fall?

xoxo,
     Paige